All participants are kindly requested to register in advance. Pre-registration is available by completing on-line registration on our website. In case you do not have any internet access, please contact the WCLF Organizing Committee.
* Select the programs you will attend (Plenary Session, Professional Session, Coffee & Culture Tour, etc.).
Then complete the payment for your registration.
* Go to My Registration page to confirm.
* Participants are available to check the whole status of their registration at My Registration page.
Participants can change their personal information but should register again to change registration status.
|Registration Category||Online registration
|Plenary Session(Nov. 8)||Regular||90 USD||100 USD||200||Access to Plenary sessions on Nov. 8, including Keynote Speech, Luncheon(1 ticket), World Coffee Station, Participants' Kit, Souvenir, Program Book, Access to 'Seoul Cafe Show 2018‘|
|Coffee & Culture Tour||Friday, 9, Nov 17:00~18:30||100 USD|
- It is available to participate with your accompanying person(s)
- Tours are subject to change or cancellation if the number of participants fails to reach a set minimum (10 people)
|Credit Card||Available only VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB|
|Bank Transfer||Please contact the Organizing Committee at email@example.com.|
- Only registration with the appropriate payment can be honored.
- If you make payment by credit card, registration/payment confirmation will be sent to you via email within a week upon making the appropriate payment.
- If you make payment by bank transfer, invoice will be sent to you via email within a week
- For bank transfer, the remittance charge must be paid by the participant and a copy of the remittance receipt should be sent to the Organizing Committee via e-mail with the participant's name.
- An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. You may also download the receipt from
"My Page" after logging onto the online registration system.
Please note that the receipt will be downloaded after your payment is confirmed.
|Cancellation by October 31, 2018||80% Refund|
|Cancellation from November 1, 2018||No Refund|
- Cancellation must be notified to the Organizing Committee in writing by e-mail or fax.
- All bank services charges and administration fees will be deducted from Forum Registration refunds.
- Please refer to the following dates for cancellation.
- All approved refunds will be processed after the Forum.
An official invitation letter will be sent by the Chair of the World Coffee Leaders Forum Organizing Committee upon request. This personal invitation is intended to facilitate travel and visa arrangements for registered participants. Visa applications are the sole responsibility of participants. To request an official invitation letter, participants must first complete the registration process. In order to receive a hard copy of the invitation letter, a requester should disburse USD 30 for postage at onsite registration desk.
Please note that the WCLF Organizing Committee cannot issue guarantee letter to participants for visa purposes. Please submit the Business Registration Certificate of the WCLF Organizing Committee to the Korean Embassy or Consulate. The Business Registration Certificate can be acquired from the Registration Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.