All participants are kindly requested to register in advance. Pre-registration is available by completing on-line registration on our website. In case you do not have any internet access, please contact the WCLF Organizing Committee.
* Select the programs you will attend (Plenary Session, Professional Session, Coffee & Culture Tour, etc.).
Then complete the payment for your registration.
* Go to My Registration page to confirm.
* Participants are available to check the whole status of their registration at My Registration page.
Participants can change their personal information but should register again to change registration status.
|Registration Category||Online Early-Bird Registration
(18.10.08. ~ 11.04.)
(18.11.08. ~ 11.11.)
|Regular||100 USD||150 USD||200 USD||320||Access to Plenary sessions on Nov. 8, including Keynote Speech, Welcome Reception, Lunch Coupon(1 ticket), World Coffee Tasting Station, Participants' Kit, Souvenir, Program Book, Access to 'Seoul Int'l Cafe Show‘|
|Free Pass: Plenary Session + Professional Day 2,3,4
(Thursday, Nov. 8~Sunday, Nov. 11)
|Regular||400 USD||450 USD||500 USD||50||Access to Plenary sessions on Nov. 8, including Keynote Speech and 2nd, 3rd, 4th day of Professional sessions, Welcome Reception, Lunch Coupon(1 ticket), World Coffee Tasting Station, Participants' Kit, Souvenir, Program Book, Access to 'Seoul Int'l Cafe Show‘|
(Nov. 8th ~ 10th)
|Regular||50 USD / 1 lecture||100 / 1 lecture||Access to the Professional Session you chose, World Coffee Tasting Station, Access to 'Seoul Cafe Show 2018‘|
|Origin Adventure Session
(Friday, Nov. 9)
|Regular||30 USD||40 USD||60 USD||100||Access to Origin Adventure Session on Nov. 9, World Coffee Tasting Station, Access to 'Seoul Cafe Show 2018‘|
(Sunday, Nov. 11)
|Regular||120 USD||130 USD||150 USD||50||Access to Sensory Session on Nov. 11, World Coffee Tasting Station, Access to 'Seoul Cafe Show 2018‘|
|Coffee & Culture Tour||Saturday, Nov.10, 12:00~18:00||80 USD|
- It is available to participate with your accompanying person(s)
- Tours are subject to change or cancellation if the number of participants fails to reach a set minimum (10 people)
|Credit Card||Available only VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB|
|Bank Transfer||If you transfer the remittance listed in INVOICE sent to your e-mail address, the Organizing Committee will proceed with your registration after confirmation of payment.|
- Only registration with the appropriate payment can be honored.
- If you make payment by credit card, registration/payment confirmation will be sent to you via email within a week upon making the appropriate payment.
- If you make payment by bank transfer, invoice will be sent to you via email within a week
- For bank transfer, the remittance charge must be paid by the participant and a copy of the remittance receipt should be sent to the Organizing Committee via e-mail with the participant's name.
- An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. You may also download the receipt from
"My Page" after logging onto the online registration system.
Please note that the receipt will be downloaded after your payment is confirmed.
|Cancellation by October 8, 2018||80% Refund|
|Cancellation by November 4, 2018||50% Refund|
|Cancellation from November 5, 2018||No Refund|
- Cancellation must be notified to the Organizing Committee in writing by e-mail or fax.
- All bank services charges and administration fees will be deducted from Forum Registration refunds.
- Please refer to the following dates for cancellation.
- All approved refunds will be processed after the Forum.
An official invitation letter will be sent by the Chair of the World Coffee Leaders Forum Organizing Committee upon request. This personal invitation is intended to facilitate travel and visa arrangements for registered participants. Visa applications are the sole responsibility of participants. To request an official invitation letter, participants must first complete the registration process. In order to receive a hard copy of the invitation letter, a requester should disburse USD 30 for postage at onsite registration desk.
Please note that the WCLF Organizing Committee cannot issue guarantee letter to participants for visa purposes. Please submit the Business Registration Certificate of the WCLF Organizing Committee to the Korean Embassy or Consulate. The Business Registration Certificate can be acquired from the Registration Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.