- Maria Auxiliadora Alpizar 2019
- Project Executive Manager
- Specialty Coffee Association of Costa Rica
- Origin Adventure Session
- 1. Collaboration with ACE (Alliance for Coffee Excellence)
2. Introducing Sintercafe (International Coffee Week ’s Conference)
Maria Auxiliadora Alpizar is the Project Executive Manager of the Specialty Coffee Association of Costa Rica (SCACR).
She will describe the developments (by region, variety and process) that have evolved through the annual Cup of Excellence Costa Rica competition, a collaboration between SCACR and Alliance for Coffee Excellence (ACE) and she will analyze and explain what Costa Rica has the highest price of all the Cup of Excellence competitions in the last 20 years.
Also, she will also introduce the 33-year-old Sintercafe (International Coffee Week"s Conference) as a Latin American coffee event.